Re: cannot poweroff debian/mips64el on qemu

From: Jun Sun
Subject: Re: cannot poweroff debian/mips64el on qemu
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 19:05:00 -0800

Here are more testing results
Given these results, who is likely to blame?  Debian? or kernel?

Thanks.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 5:31 PM Jun Sun <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks, Peter.

Here is the commandline.  The board is Malta board.  On the 32bit
version which worked, it is also Malta board, but it could be the
kernel difference.

If you could point out where the code is, I'd be more than happy to fix it.

Cheers.

Jun

qemu-system-mips64el \
    -M malta \
    -cpu MIPS64R2-generic \
    -m $GUEST_MEM \
    -hda hda.qcow2 \
    -kernel vmlinux \
    -initrd initrd.img \
        -append "root=/dev/sda1 console=ttyS0 nokaslr" \
    -nographic \
    -net user,hostfwd=tcp::2222-:22,hostfwd=tcp::8080-:80,hostfwd=tcp::8443-:443
\
    -net nic \
    -serial mon:stdio \