Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu Window size

From: Christopher Snowhill
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu Window size
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:42:32 +0000

If you are using a full screen video mode with the Qemu guest, perhaps your
system's monitor is configured to stretch lower resolutions without respect
to aspect ratio? Perhaps you can configure your display drivers to stretch
non-native video modes for you instead of letting the monitor do it, and
configure it to respect aspect ratio?