[Qemu-discuss] Keyboard not working correctly in spanish from spain in E

From: José Antonio López
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Keyboard not working correctly in spanish from spain in Europe and Altgr not working at all
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 19:03:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I think that two versions of file "es" in the keymap section are needed. I
suposse that in southamerica keyboard layout is not equal to the spain (in
Europe) layout. It is easy to solve because the version of this file in last
december was working well in Spain (europe). Maybe two versions are needed like
in portuguese language.
Key AltGr is not working at all in my windows machine. I can not make use of
the program untill this old bug will be corrected.
Thanks for your great work.
Best regards.