Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu make

From: lizhuoyao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu make
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:09:14 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

A more question:does the qemu from download.qemu.org include qemu-kvm? There
was no qemu-kvm exe after I made it.
my order:./configure --target-list=arm-softmmu --enabled-debug --enable-kvm
--enable-vnc;make;make install
Or, where can i get the code of qemu-kvm? I get
git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/qemu-kvm.git/, but the latest version is 2.3.0?

-----
 Have a good day