[Qemu-discuss] QEMU Software Questions

From: Nguyen, Theresa X
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU Software Questions
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 23:15:39 +0000

Dear Sir/Madame,

                  I have an opportunity to download the Quick Emulator (QEMU)
V2.9.0.

                There is one file located at:

\qemu-2.9.0\roms\u-boot\board\Marvell\include\mv_gen_reg.h<file:///\\ftwgroups\data\ITInfoSecRep\Certifications\QEMU_QuickEmulator\QEMU_V2_9_0\Inventory\qemu-2.9.0\roms\u-boot\board\Marvell\include\mv_gen_reg.h>

It contains the header showed as below:

                *              Copyright 2002, GALILEO TECHNOLOGY, LTD.
               *
* THIS CODE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF MARVELL.                      *
* NO RIGHTS ARE GRANTED HEREIN UNDER ANY PATENT, MASK WORK RIGHT OR COPYRIGHT  *
* OF MARVELL OR ANY THIRD PARTY. MARVELL RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ITS SOLE
*
* DISCRETION TO REQUEST THAT THIS CODE BE IMMEDIATELY RETURNED TO MARVELL.     *
* THIS CODE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". MARVELL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED,       *
* IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE.   *
*                                                      *
* MARVELL COMPRISES MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD. (MTGL) AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, *
* MARVELL INTERNATIONAL LTD. (MIL), MARVELL TECHNOLOGY, INC. (MTI), MARVELL    *
* SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. (MSI), MARVELL ASIA PTE LTD. (MAPL), MARVELL JAPAN K.K.  *
* (MJKK), GALILEO TECHNOLOGY LTD. (GTL) AND GALILEO TECHNOLOGY, INC. (GTI).    *

                I am confused about what they list above, I would like to ask
for your clarification

Is this code was authorized to use?  And could you also let me know if it
authorized, it will be use in what conditions?

                Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,
Theresa X. Nguyen