Re: [Qemu-discuss] cpu threads in nested vm

From: Hui Jing
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] cpu threads in nested vm
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 15:19:15 +0200

Well, I just figure it out. In case anyone also come across this issue: the
reason is that even if I enabled nested virtualization, the level1 vm also
needs be to configured using the same model of the host, then the nested vm
can be supported by kvm accel instead of tcg accel, finally the nested vm
can be scheduled on different cores.