Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices

From: Vincenzo Romano
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 21:14:55 +0100

Hi.
Thanks for the feedback.

I need to have a text mode console to the server via VNC (or actually
whatever else) in case the network is not working or to operate on the
BIOS and the boot loader.
And I would like to have such a thing as lean as possible to save
resources on the host.
As of now I am using "-vga virtio" that is a full blown VGA. I am
thinking about a PC with just 80x25 screen.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies