|Subject:||Re: [Qemu-discuss] Some not working devices in Windows 10 guest|
|Date:||Thu, 05 Jan 2017 12:00:10 +0000|
"Looks like MS is trying to extend their acpi impl. to support more recent ACPI specs (which is good thing) but they made a typo and ACPI0011 "Generic Buttons Device" became ACPI0010."A typo...seriously? Lol~Thank you Nerijus.On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:17 AM Nerijus Baliunas <address@hidden> wrote:On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 17:24:44 +0100 Vincenzo Romano <address@hidden> wrote:
> > > I have installed all the drivers shipped with that ISO, plus the qemu
> > > agent, and spice guest tool. That "HID Button over Interrupt Driver" still
> > > has a exclamation mark on it. So far the guest system works well. I just
> > > wonder what could it be.
> > I have exclamation mark too on Windows 10.
> There's an answer about it. Read previous messages.
I found https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1377155
It seems it is a Microsoft bug and there is info how to workaround it:
According to MS the solution is to remove the device:
1. Uninstall the existed driver package for this device, if can check delete button, please check it too.
2. Download the PsTools from
3. Unzip PsTools, and locate the folder of PsTools, then input in CMD (Run as Administrator):
psexec -s -i regedit.exe
4. Delete subkey ACPI0010 under HKLM\SYSTEM\DriverDataBase\DriverPackage\hiinterrupt.inf_x86_<some instance ID>\Descriptors\ACPI0010
And delete subkey "bidinterrupt.inf" under HKLM\SYSTEM\DriverDataBase\DeviceIds\ACPI\ACPI0010
5. Rescan device to see the effect.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|