[Qemu-discuss] Shared folder between Linux host and Linux Guest

From: Berillions
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Shared folder between Linux host and Linux Guest
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00:41:54 +0100

Hi,

I create to Debian VM to compile differents applications to avoid to install thousands packages on my host system.

For my Win_10 VM, it's very easy. I add to my Qemu's script this line :
-smb /home/odelpasso/Windows_10
and on Windows, i must only to go to \\10.0.2.4\qemu to see the shared folder.

But on my Debian guest,how i can see and use this shared folder with Samba ?

Thanks
Maxime,