Re: [Qemu-discuss] sharing files between host and guest

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] sharing files between host and guest
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 11:30:28 +0000

On 3 November 2016 at 23:59, Brooke Wallace <address@hidden> wrote:
> Pretty sure I have the correct cross compile tool chain,
> and its a simple main program to just return a value -
> no libs required - well thats not entirely true - it
> has all that std c/gnu garbage.
>
> Still, I did not expect a floating point exception...

This may mean you've built it with a toolchain that
expects to be compiling for a more modern CPU than
the ARM 926 which the integratorcp board has. Or possibly
the ancient kernel in that test image isn't actually
enabling VFP for userspace, but I would suspect
toolchain/CPU mismatch first.

If I were you I would stop trying to do anything with
the integratorcp -- this is a dead end, and the very
limited userspace in that test image won't make it
terribly easy to identify what exactly the cause of
your floating point exception is.

thanks