Re: [Qemu-discuss] Unable to connect guest VM to internet via both 'defa

From: Farhad Benyamin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Unable to connect guest VM to internet via both 'default, User-mode' and 'TUN/TAP'
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:14:10 +0000 (UTC)

I changed "DNS nameserver" on FreeBSD from:

#bsdconfig
-> Networking Management -> DNS nameservers

and changed it from 127.0.0.1 to 10.0.2.3

problem solved! on VirtualBox I did not have to deal with this problem. I think
this problem was created by me, because several times when my modem was turned
off I configured ethernet interface on FreeBSD with enabling and disabling
DHCP, I'm not sure, just likely.