Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to emulate vmx feature in qemu?

From: Parfait Tokponnon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] How to emulate vmx feature in qemu?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:08:44 +0100

-no-kvm because I don't want to expose any host VMX/SVM to the virtual machine. I just want qemu to emulate the VMX capability. It is possible, Isn't it?
Anyway removing this option does not solve the problem.
It worths noticing that qemu emulates SVM well in my system.

Why -no-kvm ?

El 26/08/16 a les 00:33, Parfait Tokponnon ha escrit:

--
Parfait T.