Re: [Qemu-discuss] [problem] QEMU-GA & Windows 10

From: Frank Sfalanga Jr .
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] [problem] QEMU-GA & Windows 10
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:51:01 +0000

Hi Dominique,

Perhaps I'm missing something, I could not find an apparmor profile for
qemu (specifically) at all on my system.  I did do this:

address@hidden:~$ sudo aa-complain /usr/sbin/libvirtd
[sudo] password for frank:
Setting /usr/sbin/libvirtd to complain mode.
address@hidden:~$ sudo
aa-complain /usr/lib/libvirt/virt-aa-helper
Setting /usr/lib/libvirt/virt-aa-helper to complain mode.

After restarting even, I get the same error when I try to start QEMU-GA.

Anything more specific I should try?

Thanks in advance.

-Frank