Re: [Qemu-discuss] Issue with fsfreeze with qemu agent.

From: Christian Theune
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Issue with fsfreeze with qemu agent.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:28:49 +0200

On 30 May 2016, at 15:25, Dominique Ramaekers <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok, that seems to be it.

I’ve got the ‘/’ and ‘/home’ on the same device formatted as btrfs on two separate sub volumes.

Sounds right.

Is there a workaround to deal with btrfs?

I had a non-BTRFS environment where I could get rid of the separate mount. Otherwise this should be an easy fix in the agent and maybe if I make a patch someone would review it. My C is quite rusty, though and I’m not sure about the process I would have to follow and the chances of my working making it in there. :)

Christian

--
Christian Theune · address@hidden · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io