[Qemu-discuss] print "hello" on out of box guest?

From: A . Non
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] print "hello" on out of box guest?
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:17:57 +0200

Hello everybody,
found the question from 2012 still pending. Howto order: "print hello" to the guest?
I do not see how qemu-ga lets its user printing hello, to be executed on the guest? If not, pardon, can anybody point me to exactly that line? Could not find. So I am still believing that qemu-ga was or were a blind alley.

On the other hand states
http://dummdida.tumblr.com/post/82368744933/automatically-testing-vms-using-pexpect-and-qemu
to achieve control with Expect-Tool. As an alternative method?

Weil either way, question: can anyone of the experienced mailing list users give a command line or at least a kind of three lines script, for issuing "print hello_0" on guest?

It would be a great help and obviously a great benefit for the whole. ...
Thanks.