Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-i386 maple apt-get

From: Franz-Josef Haider
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-i386 maple apt-get
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:37:14 +0100

On 12/22/2015 01:16 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
On 18 December 2015 at 19:03, Franz-Josef Haider
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, i don't know why it locked up previously with a fresh clone it does not
lock up anymore, but it still crashes with current master.

Hmm. Unfortunately since I haven't been able to reproduce
any of these crashes or lockups I'm getting a bit stuck
for how to help further. If you could provide a copy of
something that fails (eg tar up the x86 chroot or whatever
and give the command line that hangs) I might be able to
repro at this end?

thanks
-- PMM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh2efuulpk89s23/sarge.tar.gz?dl=0

This is a sarge installation. Executing apt-get update triggers the crash for me. I understand that the commit i referenced earlier is probably not the root cause, but i verified: master causes a crash in apt-get, master with that commit reverted does not. I included my builds qemu_master.tar.gz and qemu_revert.tar.gz in the root folder of sarge, don't know if they are of any use though.

Thanks!