[Qemu-discuss] error - Guest has not initialized the display yet.

From: anand.k
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] error - Guest has not initialized the display yet.
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 00:21:47 +0530

Hello,

I am trying QEMU for the first time. I am trying to emulate a ARM machine using qemu-system-arm.

But when I executed this command,
$ qemu-system-arm -M versatilepb -kernel zImage.integrator -initrd arm_root.img -serial "/dev/ttyS0" -display sdl

QEMU window opens up, but I am getting this error "Guest has not initialized the display yet"
I had enabled -sdl option while configuring qemu, but I am still getting that error.

Could someone help me resolve this.Attaching some screenshots for reference. My host machine is a x86 Machine running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

Thanks
Anand