Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu buid error for arm

From: Rekha Herur
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu buid error for arm
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 05:58:16 +0000

Hi Peter,
      Thanks for the reply ..Here is the configure i used

 srv/nfsroot/root/qemu-1.7.1#  ./configure --cross-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf-
--target-list=arm-softmmu  --audio-drv-list="" --disable-libusb --disable-gtk
--enable-fdt  --enable-kvm --static

srv/nfsoot/root/qemu-1.7.1# make
  GEN   config-host.h
  GEN   qemu-options.def
  GEN   qmp-commands.h
  GEN   qapi-types.h
  GEN   qapi-visit.h
  GEN   trace/generated-events.h
  GEN   trace/generated-tracers.h
  GEN   tests/test-qapi-types.h
  GEN   tests/test-qapi-visit.h
  GEN   tests/test-qmp-commands.h
  CC    tests/qemu-iotests/socket_scm_helper.o
  LINK  tests/qemu-iotests/socket_scm_helper
/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld:
cannot find -lgthread-2.0
/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/4.6/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld:
cannot find -lglib-2.0
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [tests/qemu-iotests/socket_scm_helper] Error 1

Doesn't seem like qemu program build has happened.

Regards,
Rekha Herur.