i'm running qemu on a windows 7 x64 host. I dont know how to get the AltGr key work with german keyboard on linux guests.
- ubuntu, lubuntu, debian, TinyCore, slitaz distributions using different keyboard mappings
- qemu with different cpu emulations (i386, x86-64)
- qemu with and without different options like "-k en-us", "-k de" etc
- different qemu versions: 0.8, 1.7, 2.0 (32 and 64 bit)
- with and without sdl
- with and without usb keyboard option
Nothing works, the AltGr key remains dead.
There are no problems using Windows-guests, this works fine.
Is there any solution for this problem?