[Qemu-discuss] share spice/vnc (multiple viewers)

From: lejeczek
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] share spice/vnc (multiple viewers)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:14:55 +0100

hi everybody

I'm wondering if a following setup is supported in quemu:

having a vnc with a full control to the quest and spice-web sharing this same desktop/connection, so one could control the quest (via vnc) and others would be spectators (view only) via spice-web

possible?
or any other way for this matter to share the same one desktop of a guest such as Windows 7 (and I'm not thinking of installing a VNC server in the quest)

regards
P.