[Qemu-discuss] qemu freezes while writing into coproces sor register

From: prqek
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu freezes while writing into coproces sor register
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:19:12 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to build u-boot for pxa261 processor. I`m trying to run it on qemu
(1.7.0) first, but it is not working. When the execution gets to assembler code
mcr p15, 0, r0, c9, c1, 1, qemu freezes. I tried to debug this, and it seems to
be somehow looping in sctlr_write function (from target-arm/helper.c). Here I
am lost, because I can`t find any loop, which could cause this. The assembler
code comes from the u-boot for pxa255 and the same thing happens if I choose
pxa255 for emulation, so suppose that is a bug in qemu. Any idea what could be
wrong?

Please let me know, if this is not the right list for this question (maybe
developer list is better?).

Thanks
P.