[Qemu-discuss] Unable to boot Solaris 10 x86 with -icount 1

From: Sai Prajeeth
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Unable to boot Solaris 10 x86 with -icount 1
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:17:35 +0530

Hi list,

I am unable to boot the solaris 10 x86 operating system on qemu when i use the -icount 1 option. I get the error
"qemu: Fatal: Raised an Interrupt while not in I/O function"

I tried different values for icount but still i am not able to get it working.

I compiled qemu from sources and i think the version is 1.1.50 (this is what appears on the monitor when i used -monitor stdio).

However when i boot the same OS on the qemu version that i have installed on the system (i think 1.0.X again from the -monitor stdio) it runs fine? Can anyone help me out.

Thanks