Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can't boot Debian netinst ISO

From: Peter Littmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Can't boot Debian netinst ISO
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:56:46 +0100

I also searched for QEMU support some days before but not impressed about it.
Perhaps the documentation about XEN would provide better information.

If you want to use a netinstall you would have to define a bridged net- and tap-device as I understand, cause it can' connect to the net direct for pulling the packages.