Re: [Qemu-discuss] UI broken in qemu-system-sparc on the Mac?

From: Peter Bartoli
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] UI broken in qemu-system-sparc on the Mac?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:45:45 -0800

So, the Cocoa UI doesn't appear to work either.  Does anybody actually have it working in the SPARC emulation target on the Mac?

Additionally, per the below, I thought I was compiling the source ball with SDL support, but just noticed "SDL support       no" in the output of configure ... and config.log isn't useful in troubleshooting.  Can anybody steer me in the right direction?

-peter