Re: [Qemu-discuss] how to disable VNC in qemu?

From: chronodekar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] how to disable VNC in qemu?
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:40:13 +0530

Replying to group because it might be relevant,

I downloaded the current stable kernel release from kernel.org. (version 3.11.2). After extracting it I ran,

make menuconfig ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf-

I assure you that the CROSS_COMPILER is in the $PATH. Then I compiled the uImage with this command,

make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- uImage LOADADDR=0x00008000 -s

The resulting uImage does NOT seem to boot with qemu (or I compiled qemu wrongly). Could I have got the LOADADDR wrong or something?

Puzzled,
chronodekar