[Qemu-discuss] Sound in Windows 3.1

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Sound in Windows 3.1
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:41:16 -0400

I'm trying to make sound work in Windows 3.1 running under QEMU 1.6.0. Has
anyone done this? When I tried Sound Blaster 16, the Windows startup sound
began to play, but the emulator crashed and a part of the sound repeated
played. Using Adlib prevents the emulator from even starting. I am running QEMU
i386 v 1.6.0 on Mac OS 10.6. Any help would be great.

It looks like newer versions of QEMU are kind of buggy. Any suggestions as to
what version I might want to try?