Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu security

From: Wolfgang Hennerbichler
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu security
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:56:36 +0200

On 06/11/2013 03:00 PM, Jakob Bohm wrote:
> On 6/11/2013 11:44 AM, Wolfgang Hennerbichler wrote:

> Did you by any chance upgrade the host computers kernel too?

Would this be relevant for this issue? The host computer is running a
stock ubuntu LTS kernel (3.2.0-37)

> Are there any bridge or other packet related messages in the Host and Guest
> syslogs?

sorry, didn't find any related messages.

> Are you allowing libvirt to mess up the network configuration on your host
> computer?

I just allow libvirt to add devices to my network bridge. libvirt didn't
configure those bridges, though. And there's no difference to the
previous configuration, except for the fact that it stopped working with
the qemu 1.4.2.

> One of those could also be related to the problem.

so you're saying I didn't run into a "feature" but a problem on my hosts?
This is really an issue for me...

Wolfgang

--
DI (FH) Wolfgang Hennerbichler