[Qemu-discuss] Using -serial to simulate multiples ports

From: FRNC RAMS
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Using -serial to simulate multiples ports
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 06:03:38 -0400

Quick question here,

Qemu version 1.4.0

I would like to redirect multiples ttyO to the host side using varius –serials. In the guest side I have 4 ttyO ports
This is the command that I use:
sudo qemu-system-arm -M beaglexm -m 1024 -sd ./test.img -clock unix -serial stdio -device usb-mouse -device usb-kbd -serial pty

The first –serial works fine because is my console from the guest who is been redirected but the second one does nothing.

Is there some kernel configs that I have to set befor booting or something in particular to do?

Thanks,

Francisco