|Subject:||Re: [Qemu-discuss] FW: How to setup qemu as a server with different subdomain on a host server?|
|Date:||Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:53:14 +0800|
Thanks. Your second link is helpful.
So, now I am able to access from guest to host or host to guest, with internet access in the guest. What I did was,
1. create the tap0.
2. bring up the tap0.
3. assign the IP to tap0.
4. setup the iptables based on http://felipec.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/setting-up-qemu-with-a-nat/ and start the iptables service
5. run qemu with tap option.
6. assign an IP to the guest so that route to the tap0 IP.
Another method is using the bridge,
1. create the bridge, br0
2. bring up the br0
3. assign the IP to br0
4. run qemu with bridge option. It will create tap by itself
5. assign an IP to the guest so that route to the bridge IP.
Now I am figuring out how to setup the subdomain for the guest. But this part may not related to qemu.
Thanks for all.
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:47:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] FW: How to setup qemu as a server with different subdomain on a host server?
browse for qemu host client tun tap iptables masquerade
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|