[Qemu-discuss] Qemu setup issue on ubuntu 11.04

From: Sanoj Unnikrishnan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu setup issue on ubuntu 11.04
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:49:52 +0800

Hello All,

I need to test my driver on a Big Endian machine So I chose to emulate
powerpc64 on qemu
I have installed qemu and qemu-emulator on ubuntu (my host) and used
qemu-launcher to start my virtual machine. It issues the following command line

==>  /usr/bin/qemu-system-ppc64 -boot c -m 1024 -hda '/home/sandy/qemu/disk0'
-hdb '/home/sandy/qemu/disk1' -cdrom
'/home/sandy/Downloads/ISO/rhel-server-release-6.2.1-x86_64-dvd.iso' -net
nic,vlan=0 -net user,vlan=0 -full-screen -k en-us &

and then i get the following error message

 ==>  qemu: hardware error: qemu: could not load PowerPC bios 'openbios-ppc'

followed by a register dump

from where do i get openbios-ppc for ubutnu?

Thanks,
Sanoj

PROPRIETARY-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INCLUDED

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged information. The
information is intended only for use by the recipient named above. If you
received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of information received in error is strictly prohibited, and violators
will be pursued legally.