[Qemu-discuss] Qemu nand flash emulation

From: sumukh uraala
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Qemu nand flash emulation
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:37:45 +0530

Hello all,

I am trying to set up an arm board emulator centered arround a cortex ax cpu and custom linux bsp. I am using qemu 1.3 and I really need to make it nand flash bootable with ubifs root file system.

I am currently trying this with the -M overo option, as it is supposed to emulate 256MB of flash, but need help to proceed as I am not able to figure out how to make nand images or the ubifs rootfs.

Please help, let me know if there is a better way for this than overo.

Thanks,
S M Uraala