[Qemu-discuss] Specify the MAC address with the new syntax

From: Bogdan Radulescu
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Specify the MAC address with the new syntax
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:33:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am starting several VMs, connected to the network with the TAP interface and
if I don't specify the MAC address, all of them have the same address.

Right now I am using this:

/usr/bin/qemu-system-i386 -device virtio-net,netdev=i386 -netdev
tap,ifname=tap-i386,id=i386,script=no -daemonize -smp 2 -enable-kvm -m 256
-cdrom /tmp/NimbleX-i386-test.iso

How do I also specify the MAC address with the new syntax?

Thanks,
Bogdan