Re: [Qemu-discuss] Debug kernel hang with qemu

From: p_j_r_m
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Debug kernel hang with qemu
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:33:15 +0000 (GMT)

>In my case (i think) both processes are running as the same user but
>the target had a RT priority and the process killing it didn't (or
>something like that).

Yes, that's the case when it hangs.Thank you for your comments.
I send the signal (it could also be SIGTERM) from root shell, and the process is running with RT priority.
 I can't change that priority but recompiling the program. (no chrt command).But I remenber I did this changing priority to no-realtime and compiling and results where the same.
This is a 2.6.21 Montavista-CGE kernel system running inside qemu. I'd like to have an idea where it is hanging using gdb and qemu.