[Qemu-discuss] Join my network on LinkedIn

From: Vinicius Sanches via LinkedIn
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Join my network on LinkedIn
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:08:44 +0000 (UTC)

saurabh,

Vinicius Sanches wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

Vinicius Sanches
Engenheiro de Software Sênior na Samsung Electronics View Profile »

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.

This email was intended for saurabh shandilya (Student at Delhi College of Engineering). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA