[Qemu-discuss] QEMU attach from different terminals to different termina

From: Borja Tarraso
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] QEMU attach from different terminals to different terminals
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:42:11 +0300

Hi Qemu experts,

I was wondering if somebody knows a way to connect different terminals to the same qemu process/virtual machine. The idea is to connect to GNU/Linux emulation but for one terminal to tty0, for other to tty1, and so on. So it would be desirable for tracking in real time some logs in one terminal meanwhile I am doing some stuff in other. I am not interested into connect different terminals to the same tty in qemu, as this is not for sharing screen information.

I tried to find in qemu documentation, but no success. But if there is info referring to that I would appreciate if somebody could point me there.

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards,
Borja Tarraso