[Qemu-discuss] usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full

From: Sriram Sundararajan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:09:10 -0600

I am invoking my overo image with qemu-linaro with sdl as display.
qemu-system-arm -M overo -m 512 -drive if=sd,cache=writeback,file=myovero.img -clock unix -sdl -device usb-kbd -device usb-mouse

After a few keystrokes and mouse clicks I am getting: usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full and a similar message for the usb mouse. I tried launching my image with and without x11. The setup is a nested VM with Ubuntu 12.04 on VirtualBox acting as the host. My target/guest is a Gumstix overo running linux-omap 3.6. Any pointers to what could be wrong?

Thanks
Sriram