[Qemu-discuss] Accessing an SD (image)

From: Avishay Orpaz
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Accessing an SD (image)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:09:44 +0200

Hi
I'm trying to create a system in which I can access the SD card (not as root file system). I've compiled a linux kernel with mmc support (static, not as a module), I can see the mmc controller gets registered when the system starts, but I'm unable to access the card (whose image is specified using the -sd command line option). The block device (mmcblk..) does not appear in /dev (when using udev), and if I create it manually, it's unusable. Am I missing anything?

Avishay