[Qemu-discuss] Graphics problems

From: Basil Huffman
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Graphics problems
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 22:53:42 -0400

I am on a Windows 7 machine, trying to install the latest version of Fedora using QEMU manager. The initial screen looks ok, BIOS comes up and the iso file is being booted from. When I start the installation however, the QEMU screen seems to hang and I get the impression from looking at some of the scrambled portions of the screen, that this is a graphics issue. I am using a generic video card "Standard VGA Card" and have this selected in the options. Is there a known issue here or how can I push through this and get it to work?

Thanks,

Basil