[Qemu-discuss] send command into guest OS through QEMU

From: maximum
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] send command into guest OS through QEMU
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 15:04:00 +0800

Dear Sir:

             I'm running varieties of OS on QEMU.

             When I need to execute some command in guest OS

             I need to connect to every guest separately, it take
efforts to do these actions

             so I wondered if there have a way that I can send
command from the Host to guest OS in QEMU (like a remote shell through
QEMU)

             or any ideas that I can add this function to my QEMU ?

             Thanks