qemu-devel

Error handling: Audit callers of load_image_targphys,...

From: Landon Johnson
Subject: Error handling: Audit callers of load_image_targphys,...
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 14:45:43 -0500

Hello,

I am a student at UT Austin. A few other students and I would like to work on this issue as part of a group project in our virtualization class: Error handling: Audit callers of load_image_targphys, get_image_size, event_notifier_init, msix_init

We have looked through all of the callers of these methods and identified where changes need to be made, but have not made any of the changes yet. We weren't quite sure where it would be best to make these changes.

I have CC'd the trivial patches mailing list because it seems like this might be a possible route forward.