qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 00/27] Enable PV backends with Xen/KVM emulation

From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/27] Enable PV backends with Xen/KVM emulation
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 00:26:50 +0100

On 7/3/23 23:34, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Tue, 2023-03-07 at 21:20 +0100, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:

This tag only appears in the cover letter, and is missing in each patch.
It would have been acceptable if it were in the PR tag, but
the tag (which for some reason isn't displayed in your cover letter)
is simply "PV back end support for emulated Xen".

You can fetch a series with tag applied with b4:
https://github.com/mricon/b4

You can post signed PR with easily with git-publish:
https://github.com/stefanha/git-publish

Indeed, while I knew that the testing had been done, I didn't actually
have that Tested-by: tag to cut and paste until after I'd pushed the
tree to gitlab for CI, and signed the tag.

But I realise that I can just update the tag, since it's signed and it
was only referenced by name. And nobody but you has looked yet so
nobody will notice... this one look better?

https://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/qemu.git/tag/refs/tags/xenfv-2

LGTM, thanks!