qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/9] Fourth RISC-V PR for QEMU 8.0

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/9] Fourth RISC-V PR for QEMU 8.0
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 11:01:11 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 10:52:34 PST (-0800), Peter Maydell wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 06:56, Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> wrote:

  Hi!

On 23/02/2023 23.49, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
> Nobody's replied, so I'm inclined to just drop the OpenSBI bump and re-send
> the PR.  At least that way we can avoid getting blocked on the CI issues.
> There's some more in flight so there'll probably be a 5th round before the
> freeze either way, at least this way the stuff that works can avoid getting
> blocked.

Please note that pull requests are currently not processed
anyway ('til March 1st), see:

CAFEAcA83u_ENxDj3GJKa-xv6eLJGJPr_9FRDKAqm3qACyhrTgg@mail.gmail.com/">https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/CAFEAcA83u_ENxDj3GJKa-xv6eLJGJPr_9FRDKAqm3qACyhrTgg@mail.gmail.com/

I've been able to do some pullreq processing with a combination
of the private CI runners, my personal gitlab account's CI minute
allowance, and local ad-hoc jobs. So probably best not to wait
til March 1st before sending.

Ok, I'm just going to send a v2 with the OpenSBI bump removed. No big deal if it doesn't get merged, there's more to do in RISC-V land either way.

I'll also poke aroun with the CI some and try to see if I can get local stuff working to debug the OpenSBI issue.

Thanks!