qemu-devel

Re: pixman_blt on aarch64

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: pixman_blt on aarch64
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 19:44:40 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023, Richard Henderson wrote:
On 2/4/23 06:57, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
This has just bounced, I hoped to still be able to post after moderation but now I'm resending it after subscribing to the pixman list. Meanwhile I've found this ticket as well: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pixman/pixman/-/merge_requests/71 See the rest of the message below. Looks like this is being worked on but I'm not sure how far is it from getting resolved. Any info on that?

Please try this:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/rth7680/pixman/-/tree/general

It provides a pure C version for ultimate fallback.
Unfortunately, there are no test cases for this, nor documentation.

Thanks, I don't have hardware to test this but maybe Akihiko or somebody else here cam try. Do you think pixman_fill won't have the same problem? It seems to have at least a fast_path implementation but I'm not sure how pixman selects these.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan