qemu-devel

Re: Issues related to the polling system on Windows

From: Clément Chigot
Subject: Re: Issues related to the polling system on Windows
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 16:37:28 +0200

Hi,

I've managed to fully transition to the Windows API. As the previous code wasn't
taking G_IO_HUP into consideration, I've simply disabled the call to
WSAEnumNetworkEvents for a GSource having just the G_IO_HUP condition.
We might still have an issue if another GSource is one day added to the same
handle. But for now, it doesn't seem to be the case. So it should be safe.

I'll ensure that it works fine with our CI before submitting it, probably
mid-September.
Note that if anyone is willing to check it, I'll be glad to send it.
Afterall, I'm only
using a small part of the qemu capabilities.

Thanks,
Clément