qemu-devel

KVM Forum gpg key signing

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: KVM Forum gpg key signing
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 12:59:54 +0100

Hi; we haven't had an in-person KVM Forum for a while. This seems
like a good opportunity for people who are or who expect to be
submitting pull requests to get their GPG key signed, if it's
not been signed by anybody else yet or it's a bit low on signatures.

If that's you, and you're planning to be at KVM Forum, please let
me know, and send me your key ID, key type, fingerprint, and key size
(the output of "gpg --fingerprint your-key-id" is best). Please
do this *before the 28th August* as I won't have access to a printer
after that.

Depending on numbers I will either arrange ad-hoc to meet
up with people, or else organise a larger-group "keysigning party":
https://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty
Either way you'll need to bring with you:
 a) positive (government-issued) photo ID, eg a passport
 b) a printed out copy of your key info
    (independently of what you send me)
 c) a pen or pencil

thanks