qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/4] Python patches

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/4] Python patches
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:51:43 +0000

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 at 16:38, John Snow <jsnow@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2022, 11:20 AM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
>> Summary of Failures:
>>
>> 1/1 qemu:block / qemu-iotests qcow2 ERROR          243.14s   exit status 1
>>

>> Ok:                 0
>> Expected Fail:      0
>> Fail:               1
>> Unexpected Pass:    0
>> Skipped:            0
>> Timeout:            0
>>
>> Full log written to
>> /home/qemu/qemu-test.yiYr4m/build/meson-logs/iotestslog.txt
>> ▶ 147/704 /bdrv-drain/deletion/drain
>>            OK
>> ▶ 178/704 /crypto/task/complete
>>            OK
>> ▶ 178/704 /crypto/task/datafree
>>            OK
>> [etc]

> Any chance of seeing that meson-logs/iotestslog.txt file?

Sorry, no. The VM runs, and it produces output to stdout, and
then it goes away again. The test cases and test harnesses
*must* output to standard output any information that might
be useful for diagnosing problems. The same scenario applies
for the gitlab CI jobs -- all we get is the job's output.

-- PMM