qemu-devel

FOSDEM 2022 call for participation

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: FOSDEM 2022 call for participation
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:50:17 +0000

Dear QEMU and KVM community,
The FOSDEM free and open source software conference takes place on 5 &
6 February, 2022. It is free to attend and will be a virtual
conference.

You can now propose talks about QEMU or KVM at
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM22. The deadline is December
28th.

If you have something fun or interesting to share, please go ahead and
submit a talk! Don't worry if this is your first talk or you are not a
regular contributor. If you still have doubts, email me and I can help
you with your proposal.

You may be interested in the following devrooms:

Emulator Development:
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2021q4/003293.html

Virtualization and IaaS:
https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/virtualization_and_iaas/