qemu-devel

vmgenid no maintainers

From: Ani Sinha
Subject: vmgenid no maintainers
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 20:39:56 +0530 (IST)

Hi :

All of you have contributed to vmgenid device at some point.
Unfortunately, this code currently has no maintainers. I had looked into
this feature as a part of another project for a previous company, hence
noticed it. Will any of you would want to be the maintainer of this
codebase in Qemu? I do not know all the parts of this feature and the
spec well enough to be confident to be a maintainer but I can be a
reviewer if you want.

Thanks
ani