qemu-devel

Re: QEMU hosting

From: Cleber Rosa
Subject: Re: QEMU hosting
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 17:33:56 -0400

On 6/20/21 12:14 PM, Thomas Markey wrote:
Dear all

Would it be possible, may I ask, for the QEMU website to be updated to show that Fosshost is supporting the project?

The fosshost logo with a link back to https://fosshost.org will be more than sufficient, or just a link in footer / sponsor's page (if you have one).

In addition, we're currently experiencing significant growth and are looking at the more established/larger projects we work with, to understand whether there may be an opportunity for financial donation.  In short, we need to take on full time members of staff in order to run our service.  Your time and attention in this would be greatly appreciated if you could afford it to us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Hi Thomas,

I don't see why not.  In any case, I've opened an issue:

https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu-web/-/issues/2

To keep track of the resolution of your request.

Thanks,

- Cleber.