qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/7] misc fixes (docs, plugins, tests)

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/7] misc fixes (docs, plugins, tests)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:39:35 +0100

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 at 10:14, Alex Bennée <alex.bennee@linaro.org> wrote:
> A few miscellaneous fixes
>
>   - tweak tcg/kvm based GIC tests
>   - add header to MTTCG docs
>   - cleanup checkpatch handling
>   - GitLab feature and bug request templates
>   - symbol resolution helper for plugin API
>   - skip hppa/s390x signals test until fixes arrive

Since I applied this, the gitlab CI has gone green again, which is nice.
However, it also seems to now only be running the "external" Travis
job for "master", not on the pre-merge "staging":
https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/pipelines

Could we make it do it the other way around, so we can detect
Travis CI failures before pushing the merges to master ?

thanks
-- PMM